Pardon the dust...
Welcome! This site is still in its infancy and being actively developed. Please disregard any errors, lack of sources, or dead links for the time being.
More projects, and their details will be added soon!
ThinkPad T430s Modifications
- Replacing the laptop display with a 1080P IPS panel with a 1080P display
- Flashing the Embedded Controller to allow using a "classic" keyboard
- Installing Coreboot and removing the Intel Management Engine
- Building and embedding bootable floppy disk images into the firmware
- Recovering a Netgear AC1450 router using built-in TFTP boot options
- Integrating a Raspberry Pi Zero & LiPo battery within a Famicom (SNES) controller
- Kodi HTPC setup, including Sabnzbd, Radarr, and Sonarr
- Unraid gaming file server with PCI GPU passthrough
- Designing a budget Windows Server 2016 S2D Hyper-Converged Cluster
- Nvidia CUDA GPU-Assisted WPA2 authentication cracking using Pyrit
- Utilizing Lansweeper instead of SCCM to get better end-point analytics
- Replacing the BIOS on a CR-48 ChromeBook to install any OS
Console Mods (Early days)
- Jailbreaking the original PS3 using a TI-84 calculator. It still works great!
- Jailbreaking the original PSP using a TIFF exploit in FW version 2.0, and the use of a Pandora battery
- Modding an original Xbox using Splinter Cell and replacing the launcher with then-XBMC (Now, Kodi)
- Modding a PS2 using a memory card exploit
- Modding a PS1 using a PIC from a "Simon Says" soldering kit
- MegaTouch find and adjustments
- MAME Cabinet